Friday, October 21, 2011

Free Craft Friday -- Crochet Scarf

*I suppose I should stipulate now that Free Craft Friday is basically a free pattern...not completely free;  although I like to keep my crafts on the inexpensive side*

Late one night this past week as we were watching TV and I was sitting next to my craft pile (you know the mess on the couch with fabric, notions, glue sticks, yarn and such) I decided it was time to put my yarn to work. My friend who is a crochet master is going to teach me to crochet and read patterns.  But in the meantime I have colorful yarn tempting my hands.  So onto YouTube I search for the easiest tutorial out there.  Found one herehere and here.  And then this happened....

This one is small because it's for my girls but super easy to make  longer/wider

She's trying to be a good model
Nope it's nothing spectacular.  It's definitely a learning project.  But if you don't know how to crochet have no fear YouTube is here (this could be true of many crafts and projects).

No comments: